Thursday, October 20, 2011

Winners in the Literary Blog Hop


Thanks to everyone who stopped by on Leeswamees' Literary Blog Hop! I had a great time and met some cool new blogs.

I separated all of the entrants by their choice of book, and through the magic of Random.org, we have some winners!

The winner of The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters is: Mia

The winner of The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon is: Cat


This week I was given a second copy of The Shadow of the Wind, so I'm going to put that into the giveaway, too.

The winner of the second copy of The Shadow of the Wind is: Isabella F.


Congratulations to all the winners! I will be sending you an e-mail notification. Please respond with your address by this Saturday.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. The Blog Hop was a great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment