Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? 5

Thanks to Sheila from Book Journey for It's Monday!

I read-a-long with the 24 Hour Read-A-Thon yesterday. It was so much fun! I cheered on many bloggers and found some great new blogs. I have to thank the organizers again, especially the head cheerleaders who were so organized. Thanks!

Last week I put up reviews
Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol - So much fun! My perfect graphic novel.
I Am Legend audiobook by Robert Matheson - Such a great story. Much better than the movie.

This week I'm finishing up reviews for


Discovery of Witches by Debrah Harkness
Ready Player One by Earnest Cline

and for the Read a Thon I read

The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
The Amulet 2 graphic novel by Kazu Kibuishi

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment