Saturday, October 22, 2011

Read-a-thon midway quiz

Made it through 13 hours of reading, so I thought I'd do the mid-way quiz:

Mid-Even Survey

1. What are you reading right now?  The Ask and the Answer
2. How many books have you read so far? 3 + 5 short stories
3. What book are yo most looking forward to? Mr Punch Graphic Novel by Neil Gaiman
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements? Just make sure I had enough books and snacks
5. How did you deal with interruptions? I put my audiobook headphones on when I had to go outside or do the dishes. I'm loving Crossing Over read by Simon Vance
6. Read-a-thon surprises? That it's going so fast!
7. How to improve next year? Everyone's done such a great job. No improvement necessary!
8. Do differently? I ran out of my favorite tea, Throat Coat. I'll be sure to stock up next year.
9. Tired? No!
10. Tips? I really like reading graphic novels between chapter books. They're quick reads and the panels use my eye muscles differently. It's like an eye massage.


What works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment