Monday, December 26, 2011

Top Five AudioBooks of 2011

I've had a great time listening and writing reviews since starting Nerfreader in September. I can't believe I've listened to 42 audiobooks and read 9 graphic novels so far. And those are just the reviews I posted. My goal in 2012 is to keep track of everything I read and listen to, even the ones that don't get reviewed.

Here are my favorite audiobooks released in 2011:

Ready Player One Farthing Imortality Inc Zoo City The Land of Laughs

I haven't posted my review of Farthing yet, so that image doesn't link anywhere, but I was so excited to get my list up I couldn't wait. Farthing is a fabulous alternate-reality cozy mystery. Review coming soon!

HerevilleMost of the graphic novels I read weren't published in 2011, so I want to give a shout out to Hereville, (2010) for introducing me to Mirka, an Orthodox girl who both sword fights and knits.


What were your favorites this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment